Alarm Systems Specialist – Entry (Job #0509)
Monaco Enterprises, Inc., a Spokane based manufacturer of fire, mass notification and emergency management systems, is seeking an Alarm System Installer – Entry as we expand our Systems Support team. This exciting position will provide the opportunity to travel the world and work with some of the most prominent and highly respected customers in the world.
- Installation, testing, and troubleshooting of Fire and Security Alarm Systems
- Installation of conduit, wiring, and control systems
- Installation of antenna systems and masts at heights of up to 120 feet
- Apply NFPA 72, NEC, and other codes correctly as necessary
- Represent Monaco at customer inspections and acceptance testing for Fire and Security systems
- Frequent domestic and occasional global travel
- Understand and apply rules of low voltage electronics
- Provide customer support for technical issues over the phone and on customer sites
- A.A. Degree in a Technical Field (or equivalent experience)
- Two years of conduit bending and installation
- NICET Level I in Fire Alarm systems, or the equivalent relevant experience and the ability to acquire NICET Level I within one year of employment
- Experience with safely operating boom/scissor lifts while working safely to install hardware
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
Physical and Sensory Requirements: While performing the duties of this position, the employee will constantly be required to talk, hear, and see (color determination). They will frequently be required to walk, sit, stand, bend, and twist. The employee may frequently lift up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 80 pounds. This position also requires occasional climbing stairs and ladders, crouching, kneeling, repetitive motion, grasping, reaching, and fine finger manipulation. This position seldom will push/pull 100 pounds, crawl, work at heights, and vibrations. While traveling, sitting stationery for long periods of time during flights would be required.
Qualified applicants should apply before June 7, 2019 by sending their resume and a completed application. You can email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 509‑924‑4980. The application can be downloaded from the company website at www.monaco.com.
Monaco Enterprises offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, and short-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) Plan.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening test and background check.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, or other protected status.